Leading for Mental Health
Online workshop hosted by Charlotte Thaarup
September 1, 2020 | 3.30pm – 5pm AEST |
Online via Zoom | Total cost $110 (inc. tax)
Current research indicates people are experiencing:
- Feeling of being overworked
- Fear of reduced hours or job loss
- Internalisation of negative stereotypes at work
- Fear of being seen as not committed while working from home
- Worry about being seen as ‘slacking off’ when taking scheduled breaks
- Increased workload leading to inability to take time for lunch
- Commute time now integrated into workday contributing to feeling of overwhelm
This means the focus for management and leadership needs to be the risk of staff burnout rather than a concern about lack of productivity when staff are working at home.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.