- This event has passed.
Mindful Living Retreat – Finding Calm Amidst the Chaos
November 6, 2019 - November 10, 2019
In this powerful and life changing mindfulness retreat you will immerse yourself deeply into mindfulness. You will discover mindfulness and self compassion within you and a more connected and conscious version of you. The program is full of mindfulness and compassion tools for your daily life, as the intention is that you leave the program equipped to make your life journey calmer, more present and more connected.
If you have certain habits or situations that cause ongoing stress and grief you will gain new perspectives and ways of dealing with them. In this retreat you will reconnect and learn powerful skills and perspectives that will last a lifetime. As part of the program you receive access to a full mindfulness course including manual and links to all audios.
Is this retreat for you?
This mindfulness retreat is for you if:
- You would like to be more present.
- You want to feel more connected to those around you
- You would like to feel more grateful, kinder and healthier
- You would like to experience more clarity of thinking
- You are times feel that you understand a situation but the emotion lingers on and you would like to let go
And if you:
- At times feel that life is just one big rush, you feel overwhelmed, like you never get it all done, you feel short with those you love or your colleagues and perhaps you also and it hard to get a good nights sleep.
- You would like to experience less overwhelm and frustration
- Perhaps you have heard and read a little about mindfulness and would like to experience it in a deeper way and get the ‘tools’ to integrate it into your daily life.
- Be more present and have the tools to get back there when you are not
- Feel more connected to those around you
- Feel more grateful, kinder and healthier
- Experience more clarity of thinking
- Develop skills to de-stress and reduce the feeling of overwhelm
- Increased awareness and ability to manage your thoughts & feelings
- Understand how to engage and use the breath to relax and come into calm
- Improve sense of self confidence.
Our beautiful mindfulness retreat is located on the stunning Waiheke Island in New Zealand in Oneroa at Kokomea: https://www.youvegotitmaid.co.nz/kokomea/
The accommodation is at both Kokomea and another beautiful house just 3 doors away, 5 minute walking distance from retreat location.
- All workshop presentations
- Full accommodation
- Wonderful healthy local food
- Yoga every morning
- Full mindfulness course including manual + links to all audios
- Nature and Bee tour afternoon tea excursion (includes pick up and drop off from ferry)
You fly into Auckland, then take the ferry to Waiheke Island where you will be picked up and taken to your accommodation. Closer to retreat date, you will be asked to provide your arrival time for pick up.
Kokomea (retreat location): Queen bedroom + ensuite
- click here to pay AUD $350 deposit
- click here to pay AUD $1,830 per person (full payment total $3,660 for two people)
Alternate accommodation house (5 minute walk uphill to retreat location): Studio Apt with 1 king bed + ensuite
- click here to pay AUD $350 deposit
- click here to pay AUD $1,665 (full payment total $3,330 for two people)
Retreat only (no accommodation)
Notes on payment and travel:
- All prices are AUD. If paying deposit only, the remaining balance is payable by 6 weeks prior to departure (a reminder will be issued).
- Payments can be made via cheque or credit card (2% surcharge). All payments are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Attendee cancellation fees 90-60 days, 25% of the cost of the trip; 60-31 days, 50%; 30 days, 100% of cost.
- Consult your physician for information regarding immunisations, medications, etc.
- Travel Insurance is required. Secure best rates within two weeks of registering. We recommend that participants purchase trip cancellation insurance.
- No partial refunds are possible for unused accommodations, air and land travel, unused or missed meals, transfers and tours.
- Local conditions may necessitate changes in the itinerary which are out of control of The Mindfulness Clinic. However, we will endeavour to carry out the program as stated in the itinerary.
- The Mindfulness Clinic reserves the right to cancel this program prior to departure for any reason including insufficient number of participants. Naturally if that occurs you will receive a full refund.
We’d be very happy to chat about the retreat to reassure you, provide more detail or to check if it’s right for you – please feel free to call or email firstname.lastname@example.org or +61 (0) 432724764