**RESCHEDULED** Sensing Provence: Mindfulness Retreat
May 20, 2024 - May 27, 2024
Unfortunately, we have had to reschedule this retreat until 2024. Please email Charlotte to be placed on the waitlist for this retreat.
At times do you feel a little stale?
Do you feel short with those you love?
Do you find it hard to get a good night’s sleep?
Or do you feel that life is just one big rush?
Do you feel overwhelmed like you never get everything done?
Have you heard and read a little about mindfulness and would like to find out more?
Would you like a break to rejuvenate, relax and reset?
Experience the power of mindfulness at our Sensing Provence retreat. Learn life changing mindfulness techniques that can be incorporated into your everyday life to bring you more calm, inner strength and purpose. This retreat will provide you with the tools, the encouragement, the environment and the support to experience the full power of mindfulness.
Take in Provence with all your senses. In May it is still Spring – nature is in full bloom, all is green, colourful and lush and the days are long and warm, with the mornings fresh.
Your all-inclusive programme will start with morning meditations and a physical well-being activity. After breakfast you will spend the morning with mindfulness. The afternoons will have various excursions exploring local wineries, markets and villages. You will discover regional produce, e-cycle through the lavender fields and much much more… Plus there will be time out to just relax, walk, enjoy a massage, go shopping etc.
Our beautiful mindfulness retreat is located at the beautiful Gîtes de la Crose in Vinsobres, France.
Nestled amongst organic vineyards, olive groves, lavender fields, truffle oaks and other regional vegetation, the Gîtes de la Crose enjoys an exceptional view of Mont Ventoux, the Baronnies valley and the pretty village of Vinsobres perched on the hill. With no passing traffic, no neighbours and absolute peace and quiet, it is the ideal place to relax and recharge your batteries.
Vinsobres is a typical Provencal village located in the north of Provence and the area is reputed to be blessed with 300 days of sunshine a year.
- All meals including wine with dinner
- 2 restaurant visits with a free choice from their menu
- Various excursions including :
- E-cycling through the lavender fields
- Strolling through a Provençal market
- Learning about local produce and agriculture
- Touring local wine cellars and wine tasting
- Experiencing the Côtes de Rhône (AOC) wine route
- Visiting pretty hilltop villages
- Daily physical activity
- Daily morning meditation
- Mindfulness course and manual
- Access to all mindfulness resources
- All workshop presentations
We recommend hiring a car however airport transfers to the retreat venue can be arranged. Please contact Paula directly: email@example.com
Pricing and Accommodation:
Gîtes de la Crose: Camille & Mariette
Double or Twin:
Payment details to be confirmed.
Notes on payment and travel:
- All prices are AUD. If paying deposit only, the remaining balance is payable by 6 weeks prior to departure (a reminder will be issued).
- Payments can be made via cheque or credit card (2% surcharge). All payments are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Attendee cancellation fees 90-60 days, 25% of the cost of the trip; 60-31 days, 50%; 30 days, 100% of cost.
- Consult your physician for information regarding immunisations, medications, etc.
- Travel Insurance is required. Secure best rates within two weeks of registering. We recommend that participants purchase trip cancellation insurance.
- No partial refunds are possible for unused accommodations, air and land travel, unused or missed meals, transfers, and tours.
- Local conditions may necessitate changes in the itinerary which are out of control of The Mindfulness Clinic. However, we will endeavour to carry out the program as stated in the itinerary.
- The Mindfulness Clinic reserves the right to cancel this program prior to departure for any reason including insufficient number of participants. Naturally, if that occurs you will receive a full refund.
We’d be very happy to chat about the retreat to reassure you, provide more detail or to check if it’s right for you – please feel free to call or email firstname.lastname@example.org or +61 (0) 432724764