- This event has passed.
Mindful Living Retreat – The Art Of Finding Calm In The Chaos
October 25, 2018 @ 2:00 pm - October 28, 2018 @ 12:00 pm
In this powerful and life changing retreat you will immerse yourself deeply into mindfulness. You will discover mindfulness within you and a more connected and conscious version of you. The program is full of mindfulness tools for your daily life, as the intention is that you leave the program equipped to make your life journey calmer, more present and more connected.
If you have certain habits or situations that cause you ongoing stress and grief you will gain new perspectives and ways of dealing with them. In this retreat you will reconnect and learn powerful skills and perspectives that will last a lifetime. As part of the program you receive a mindfulness manual, all relevant mindfulness audios and an eight week daily mindfulness reminder program.
Is this retreat for you?
This retreat is for you if:
- You would like to be more present.
- You want to feel more connected to those around you
- You would like to feel more grateful, kinder and healthier
- You would like to experience more clarity of thinking.
And if you:
- At times feel that life is just one big rush, you feel overwhelmed, like you never get it all done, you feel short with those you love or your colleagues and perhaps you also and it hard to get a good nights sleep.
- You would like to experience less overwhelm and frustration
- Perhaps you have heard and read a little about mindfulness and would like to experience it in a deeper way and get the ‘tools’ to integrate it into your daily life.
- Be more present and have the tools to get back there when you are not
- Feel more connected to those around you
- Feel more grateful, kinder and healthier
- Experience more clarity of thinking
- Develop skills to de-stress and reduce the feeling of overwhelm
- Increased awareness and ability to manage your thoughts & feelings
- Understand how to engage and use the breath to relax and come into calm
- Improve sense of self confidence.
Our beautiful retreat is located on the stunning Waiheke Island in New Zealand in Oneroa at Kokomea.
The accommodation is at Kokomea (SOLD OUT) and A Bach Holiday House.
- All workshop presentations
- All meals
- Drinks (non alcoholic) and snacks
- All workshop material, experience, thoughtful treats and a few surprises.
You fly into Auckland, then take the ferry to Waiheke Island where you will be picked up and taken to your accommodation.
- Kokomea (retreat location) – SOLD OUT!
- A Bach Holiday House (2 minute ride to retreat location, electric bikes included in booking price)
We’d be very happy to chat about the retreat to reassure you, provide more detail on accommodation options and pricing, or to check if it’s right for you – please feel free to call or email on email@example.com or my colleague Robbie Champtaloup on firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re so excited to be presenting this retreat and we look forward to this journey and to helping you to create the very best form of you!