CANCELLED – Mindful Living Retreat + Mindful Voice Integration – Bali
June 22 - June 30
UNFORTUNATELY THIS RETREAT HAS BEEN CANCELLED
Are you feeling like life is just one big rush? Or are looking for professional inspiration and you have heard or read a little about mindfulness and would like to experience it in a deeper way?
Charlotte Thaarup is your hosts for the Mindful Living Retreat at the Zen Resort in Bali. These retreats can be a fabulous starting point for your mindfulness journey or an opportunity to focus and refine your use of the mindfulness principles and techniques to take back to your home or workplace.
Your complete mindfulness program is combined with massage, yoga, a beautiful environment and plenty of warmth and kindness, to provide a revitalising retreat that can become a treasured milestone in your mindfulness journey.
IS THE MINDFUL LIVING RETREAT FOR YOU?
At times do you feel that life is just one big rush? Do you feel overwhelmed like you never get it all done? Do you feel short with those you love? Do you find it hard to get a good night’s sleep?
Would you like further inspiration professionally? Have you heard and read a little about mindfulness and would like to experience it in a deeper way and get the ‘tools’ to integrate mindfulness into your daily life?
Would you like a break to recalibrate, reflect and recharge?
Do you want the best massages in the most exquisite surroundings, and do you want the wisdom of mindfulness and for your heart to be reinvigorated?
DURING YOUR MINDFULNESS RETREAT YOU WILL:
- Enjoy marvelous massages, yoga and wonderful food
- Experience different types of mindfulness (attention training, body scan, mindful self-enquiry, loving kindness, walking meditation and yoga)
- Gain an improved understanding of mindfulness theory and technique
- Learn about Buddhist psychology
- Discuss current research on mindfulness and neuroplasticity
- Practice mindful communication to improve relationships and resolve conflict
- Discuss negative bias and how to actively work on regaining more balance in your general outlook
- Explore the role of mindfulness training for self-care and stress management
Take a day more to consolidate and deepen your insight and experience with Mindful Voice Integration (MVI). MVI is a powerful practice based in Big Mind; a practice that has been described by Ken Wilber (the most published philosopher of our time) as ‘the most astonishing development in Buddhist Psychology over the past two hundred years”. A profound process that opens you up to direct access to ‘Oneness’ and the Non-dual space.
When you combine your complete mindfulness program with massage, yoga, a beautiful environment and plenty of warmth and kindness, the time spent at a revitalising retreat provides you with an unforgettable experience – a treasured milestone in your mindfulness journey.
To book this retreat please visit www.eventbrite.com.au/e/2019-mindful-living-mindful-voice-intergration-bali-retreat-tickets-54960015887
PRICING (all prices in AUD):
- Deposit: $300
- Early Bird Special – single occupancy: $3429.84 (sale ends on 31st March)
- Early Bird Special – double occupancy: $2902.34 (sale ends on 31st March)
- Single occupancy: $4004.81
- Double occupancy: $3429.84
If you would like to pay via invoice, please contact us directly at email@example.com
The deposit AUD$300 is payable immediately upon registration to secure your place and is non-refundable, however if the trip is cancelled due to insufficient participants you will receive a full refund. This deposit will be applied in full to the cost of the trip.
Final payment of the balance due must be received 6 weeks prior to departure.
Cancellation fees 90-60 days, 25% of the cost of the trip; 60-31 days, 50%; 30 days, 100% of cost.
Where is the retreat located?
Located at the Beautiful Zen Resort, Bali, you can relax in the luxurious and calming settings throughout retreat. The Zen Resortis the perfect place for restoration and rejuvenation of mind, body, and spirit. It is a small Bali gem, with the most wonderful staff and the massages, we are repeatedly told -the best in the world.
What are the accommodation options?
Escape and retreat to pure and simple luxury. Zen inspired villas, designed in traditional Balinese architecture with the ethos of Zen all around. The villas all feature Balinese style stone carved terraces, surrounded by tropical gardens allowing you to experience the rejuvenating sunrise or relax at sunset at your leisure. Each villa has beautifully carved Balinese furniture, handmade furnishings, a fitted or a walk in wardrobe with a dressing area and unique garden bathrooms, walled and private with a view of the open sky.
Guests are required to book their own return flights to Denpasar airport and arrange their own travel insurance. Transportation is provided to and from Zen resort and Denpasar airport at the start and end of retreat.
Please note: Insurers are no longer insuring for Mt Agung eruptions. If that were to occur, retreaters will receive all money back from the accommodation and retreat fees.
- Consult your physician for information regarding immunisations, medications, etc.
- Travel insurance is required. Secure best rates within two weeks of registering.
- We recommend that participants purchase trip cancellation insurance.
- No partial refunds are possible for unused accommodation, air and land travel, unused or missed meals, transfers and tours.
- Local conditions within Bali may necessitate changes to the itinerary which are out of the control of The Mindfulness Clinic. However we will endeavour to carry out the program as stated in the itinerary.
- The Mindfulness Clinic reserves the right to cancel this program prior to departure for any reason including insufficient participants.