- This event has passed.
Delight Catching | Mindful Living, Nature, Art and Love | November 2023 Retreat
November 15 - November 19
We feel inspired to do a spring time retreat at Blueys Beach.
The theme is ‘Delight Catching’, Nature, Art and Love and of course mindfulness.
The focus of the retreat is delight, realising joy, contentment and gratitude often so hidden by our habitual way of functioning.
Designed to give you the space and tools to reflect and create the way of living you truly desire, this retreat gives you permission to reconnect with yourself, unwind and truly relax so you can feel rejuvenated.
Date: November 15-19
Location: The beautiful Seafusion at Blueys Beach
Enjoy our relaxing beach-style retreat in the recently renovated, spacious beach house Seafusion, just steps away from surf & sand.
This Retreat is an all-inclusive program that uses nature, nutrition, mindfulness, yoga, and art therapy to enhance your wellbeing.
You’ll enjoy Mindfulness, Art, Nature, Yoga, Beauty and Love, with:
- Delicious nourishing food
- Beautiful Accommodation
- Yoga for 3 mornings
- Art therapy with your own canvas to take home
- Full mindfulness program
- Mindfulness manual to take home
- A one-on-one session with Charlotte
All you need to do is show up, be present, and enjoy the experience!
Charlotte Thaarup is one of the most experienced mindfulness retreat leaders in Australia. She has trained with some of the best in the world both in terms of the neuroscience behind mindfulness but also with the traditional Buddhist teachers. Both her ‘Dear body’ program and her corporate program are university researched showing clear strong positive results.
Sally Bartley is the director & co-founder of Peoplefusion and owner of Seafusion, the beautiful beach house location for our retreat. Sally is a passionate recruiter who began her working career in the hustle and bustle of Sydney before making the decision to return to her beautiful home region of the Hunter Valley. Sally mentors and supports leaders to break through barriers and achieve success, and maintains her zen-like approach through regular meditation and yoga.
We have space for just 12 participants, book quickly to save your spot!
Costs and Accommodation Options:
Note: Credit Card / PayPal payments incur an additional fee of 3.6% which is automatically added at payment. You can opt to pay via Direct Transfer to avoid this fee.
Retreat + Single accommodation
Retreat + Twin Share accommodation
Retreat Only: Price to be confirmed, please contact Charlotte if you are interested in attending the retreat and have your own accommodation.
If you would love to attend but the money is an issue, please contact us. We really want you to come if this is something you feel you need.
We’d be very happy to chat about the retreat to reassure you, provide more detail on accommodation options and pricing, or check if it’s right for you – please feel free to call +61 0432724764 or email email@example.com
We are so excited to be presenting this retreat, and look forward to helping you in delight catching and embracing mindfulness!
- Consult your physician for information regarding immunisations, medications, etc.
- Travel Insurance is required. We recommend that participants purchase trip cancellation insurance.
- No partial refunds are possible for unused accommodations, air and land travel, unused or missed meals, transfers and tours.
- The deposit of $350 AUD and registration form (sent after payment) will secure your place on the Retreat. Deposit is non-refundable if cancelled by the purchaser except if it is due to Covid or a natural disaster.
- The Mindfulness Clinic reserves the right to cancel this program prior to departure for any reason including insufficient participants, Covid restrictions, or natural disasters.
- Attendee cancellation fees are as follows: o 90-61 days, 25% of the cost of the trip o 60-31 days, 50% o 30 days, 100% of the cost.