Dear Body: Six Steps to Loving the Body and Freeing the Mind integrates the latest in neuroscience with the ancient practice of mindfulness. The Dear Body – Mindful Eating program is experiential, taking you on a journey of discovery about yourself, your eating habits, and the relationship you have with your body.
Dear Body is a new way to see life and your relationship with food. Often the ‘out of whack’ relationship with food and the body is a symptom of something else that can be changed in your life. You can see the Dear Body program as a research project with you as the subject of investigation. You are asked to bring an open mind, curiosity and vigour, and to relish the process.
Six Steps to Loving the Body and Freeing the Mind
Dear Body: Six Steps to Loving the Body and Freeing the Mind is comprised of six weekly modules, mid-week check ins, and tips, strategies and advice on how to handle common challenges.
Each module includes:
- A video and audio outlining the week’s program
- One chapter of the Dear Body: Six Steps manual
- The workbook for the week including checklists, key points, tips, exercises
- A mind training audio
- Further reading resources
There is homework in the form of small daily tasks. The more you put in, the more you will get out.
• Weekly videos • Audios • Meditations • Written workbook • Lifetime access to a private supportive Facebook community